When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.
don’t fall for the one who buys you flowers, fall for the one who wants to grow a garden with you
Try to say nothing negative about anybody for three days, for forty-five days, for three months. See what happens to your life.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.